[vc_row row_type=»row» text_align=»left» css_animation=»»][vc_column][vc_column_text]TANGRAM SOLUTIONS, SL (Hereinafter THE COMPANY) Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
- USE AND TREATMENT OF DATA. THE COMPANY is fully conscious of the use and treatment that should be given to the personal data that it may require or may obtain from the USERS of its web pages for the purpose of managing the services offered or to send them commercial communications about products and services that may be of interest to them.
- DATA SECURITY AND SECRECY. THE COMPANY promises to comply with its obligation of personal data secrecy and its duty to safeguard them, and adopt the technical and organizational measures required to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, considering the state of technology, according to that established by the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (Spanish acronym RLOPD). Nonetheless, THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and as such the violation of the data by fraudulent means of access to them by third parties.
- SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION. If the USER decides to subscribe, a series of personal data will be requested, that are essential for the purpose of managing the products or services requested (name, surname, email, mailing address, etc.). The USER may also be required to voluntarily provide a series of complementary data for informational purposed, offers for services or activities related to the same and limited to the activities and services of THE COMPANY.
- INFORMATION VERACITY. The USERS will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any modification of them, and THE COMPANY will be free of any liability thereof. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exclude any USER that has provided false data from accessing the registered services, without prejudice to other actions the may correspond under the Law.
- DATA ACCESS. No other third party, apart from those previously mentioned, may directly access any USER’S personal data under any circumstances without their express consent on each occasion, except those considered responsible for their handling, which need to access them to provide the management or development service of the activity.
- USER RIGHTS. The USERS rights are recognized and may be used to access, cancel, rectify and oppose, by written communication to the addresses indicated for each case or the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying themselves and making their request, and including a photocopy of their National Identification Document or other equivalent document. The communication may also be made by email to email@example.com. Please bear in mind the procedure of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, article 25 so that such rights may be exercised.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS. THE COMPANY, acting under Law 34/2002 of July 11, governing information society and electronic commerce services, under no circumstances may advertising and sales communications or of any other commercial nature be sent to the USERS without their prior request or consent. Likewise it shall not forward or send unsolicited or send without prior consent email chain letters.
- DISCONTINUATION OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. THE COMPANY informs the USERS that, in the case that they have requested that messages or alerts be sent to them electronically, they may discontinue this type of communication following the instructions for each case or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.