[vc_row row_type=»row» text_align=»left» css_animation=»»][vc_column][vc_column_text]Legal Notice —Terms and Conditions for Use
- DATA IDENTIFICATION: In compliance with the information included in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, governing information society and electronic commerce services, the following reflects the following information: TANGRAM SOLUTIONS, SL with TIN B83819102 (Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 19,446, sheet 145 page M-341236) domiciled at C/ RIANSARES Nº 9 CHALET, ”URBANIZACIÓN EL BOSQUE“, 28670 VILLAVICIOSA DE ODÓN in MADRID (Hereinafter THE COMPANY).
- USERS: The access and/or use of THE COMPANY sites by an individual or company attributes them the condition of USER, that accepts, upon said access and/or use, the Terms and Conditions for Use detailed herein. The stated condition will be applied independently from the Contract Terms which are of obligatory compliance.
- USE OF THE SITE: THE COMPANY Web site provides access via the Internet, to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”), all of which are the property of THE COMPANY and that the USER can access. THE USER assumes all responsibility for the use of the Site. Said responsibility extends from the registration that is necessary to access specific services or contents. In said registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and licit information. As a consequence of this Registration, the USER may be granted a password for which it will be responsible, promising that they will be diligent and maintain its confidentiality.
- The USER commits to use the contents and services in an adequate manner (for example chat service, discussion forums, or news groups) that THE COMPANY offers on its Site and for illustrative but not exhaustive purposes, not to use them to (i) incur in illicit, illegal, or acts in bad faith or against public order; (ii) diffuse contents or propaganda that are racial, xenophobic, illegal-pornographic, make a statement in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or diffuse any information virus in the network or any other physical or logical system that may be susceptible to provoke the aforementioned damages (iv) attempt to access, and in so doing, use the electronic email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE COMPANY reserves the right to remove any comments or ideas that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that jeopardize children or infants, the order of public security or that, in its judgment, are not adequate for publication. Under no circumstances will THE COMPANY be held responsible for the opinions made by its USERS on the forums, chats, or other tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the directives of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 for the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 which approves the Regulations for development of the Organic Law and other standards in force at all times, and guarantees the safeguard and the correct use and treatment of the USER’S personal data. As such, in addition to each form to collect personal data, for the services that the USER may request from THE COMPANY, it will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the final purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties in such case. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, governing information society and electronic commerce services and will request the USER’S consent regarding the use of their electronic email for commercial purposes at all times.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: THE COMPANY will not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may occur, in an expository manner: errors or omission in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malware or programs that damage the contents, in spite of having adopted all of the technologically necessary measures to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right, without prior notification, to modify the Site as it considers necessary, changing, deleting or adding both contents and services provided on it, as well as their appearance or locations on the Site.
- LINKS: In such case that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are made available on the Site, THE COMPANY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link that belongs to a third party’s website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactness, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained on any said hyperlinks or other websites on the Internet. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, fusion or participation in the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or suspend access to the Site and/or services offered without the need to give prior notice, on their own behalf or that of a third party, to those USERS that do not comply with these General Conditions for Use.
- OTHERS: THE COMPANY will pursue the non-compliance with these conditions as well as any undue use of the Site exercising all of its civil and penal rights to the full extent of the law.
- MODIFICATION AND DURATION OF THESE CONDITIONS: THE COMPANY may modify the condition contained herein at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be as a function of their exposition and will be in force until they are modified by others that are duly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE COMPANY and the USER will be governed under current Spanish law and any controversy will be submitted to the jurisdiction and authority of the Courts of the city of Madrid.